Live on Campus – Central Wyoming College contact number for housing benefit

Options for roommate assignment include private living (mote hall and apartments), semi-private living (two-bedroom apartment only), or roommate living (residence hall and apartments). Fill out your application request carefully to provide crucial information to assist with roommate assignment. You can always choose your own roommate if you know someone coming to school with you, but if you do not, and you request roommate living, one will be assigned based on your application information.

If your roommate does not work out, CWC will work with you to provide an alternate assignment. Contact the housing manager for any information on roommate or room changes and they will work with you and your roommate to either resolve the issue or make necessary changes. We only ask that you work hard at resolving any conflicts first before using a roommate change request.Contact number for housing benefit

To comply with fire codes and to further enhance the safety of all residents, smoking, including e-cigarettes and any open flame (including incense) are not allowed in ANY complex within housing. Smoking is allowed outside.

Consistent with its mission to value diversity and to treat all individuals with dignity and respect, central wyoming college does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, religion, or disability in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in its educational program services or activities. The college makes reasonable accommodations to serve students with special needs and offers services to students who have the ability to benefit. Inquiries concerning title VII may be refferred to and inquiries concerning title IX, or section 504 may be referred to at central wyoming college, 2660 peck avenue, riverton, WY 82501 (307) 855-2112 or 1-800-735-8418 (instate) or the office of civil rights for wyoming at denver office, office of civil rights, U.S.Contact number for housing benefit department of education, federal building, 1244 speer blvd, suite 310, denver, CO 80204-3582, 303-844-5695, fax 303-844-4303, TDD 303-844-3417, email OCR denver@ed.Gov.

The spirit of free inquiry, which characterizes the educational environment, must be allowed to flourish within the context of mutual respect and civil discourse. Discriminatory, threatening, or harassing behavior against any group or individual based on, but not limited to, gender, color, disability, sexual orientation, religious preference, national origin, ancestry, or age will not be tolerate

CWC housing facilities will remain open for thanksgiving and spring break. However, facilities will close for christmas break at noon on saturday, december 16th and will remain closed until 8:00 a.M. On monday, january 8th. Housing doors and keys will be deactivated during this time except for those who apply and who are approved to stay over the break.Contact number for housing benefit break housing is primarily an option for international students, students who live a long distance away (making travel costs prohibitive), or students who find themselves in a position where home is not an option.

During most of christmas break, the food court as well as college offices will be closed. Housing staff and campus services will be limited in number and availability. Those wishing to apply for break housing must understand that resources will be limited for them during this time. No overnight guests are allowed in break housing without prior approval of the residential life manager, which must be granted before the start of the break. The housing office reserves the right to charge higher fines or levy more significant disciplinary action for any damage of property or breaches of policy committed while housing facilities are closed, due to the limited number of staff available to resolve these issues.Contact number for housing benefit

Those applying to stay over the break are subject to a $25/week fee (or $75 for the entire break) which will be applied at the discretion of the housing office. The housing office reserves the right to deny a student’s application to stay if the student is currently under disciplinary trouble or for any other reason deemed necessary by the residential life manager and the assistant dean of student affairs.

The last day to be eligible for break housing is wednesday, december 14. By completing this form, you are agreeing to all of the above listed policies and statements. After you have completed the form, the housing office will review your request and send you an email stating whether or not you are approved to stay.

Central wyoming college does not permit persons who are required to register as sex offenders or major offenders under the laws of any state or nation to reside in any college-owned or leased residence hall, apartment or other housing facility.Contact number for housing benefit any person requesting to live in college housing must disclose any such registration requirement. Failure to disclose will result in involuntary removal from college housing and forfeiture of any deposit or fees paid for housing.

• the conviction of any felony or misdemeanor offense which, in the judgment of the college, indicates that the person who has been convicted of such an offense has the potential to disrupt the normal functioning of college housing, or otherwise negatively impact the residential community.

• disciplinary infractions brought against the person by any other educational institution of which the college is made aware when such disciplinary infractions indicate a propensity for the person to engage in disruptive or dangerous activities, alcohol or drug possession, defiance of housing or other staff or any other reason considered, in the opinion of the college to negatively impact the residential community.Contact number for housing benefit

The decision of whether or not to deny the request for college housing or remove any person already admitted to college housing and the seriousness of the felony or misdemeanor offense or educational institution disciplinary infraction upon which such decision is based is at the sole discretion of the college and is not subject to appeal.